Ditch the alcohol
You may be eating a generally healthy diet, but if you’re not seeing results it may because of your alcohol intake. …
If you’re drinking and then you don’t feel well the next day, you’re going to be less likely to physically active or exercise.
• Drinking alcohol and weight loss don’t go well together because alcohol can change the way your body burns fat. When you drink your body is more focused on breaking down alcohol rather than burning fat. Also, instead of burning fat, your body is burning the calories from the alcohol so it will take you longer to lose weight.
• Alcohol can lower testosterone levels in your body, and this is a hormone that’s important for losing weight and gaining lean muscle.
• Not only does alcohol lower your inhibitions about the food choices you make, but it can also increase your appetite.
Increase your water intake
1. Water is a natural appetite suppressant. Sometimes we think we are hungry, when in fact we a thirsty.
2. Water increases calorie burning. …
3. Water helps to remove waste from the body. …
4. Drinking water can reduce overall liquid calorie intake. …
5. Water is necessary to burn fat. …
6. Water helps with workouts.
Ensure you are getting enough sleep!
It is known that lack of sleep leads to weight gain and an increase in your appetite therefore it is imperative that you are getting 7+ hours of sleep each night.
Don’t just rely on the pens and sit on your ass all day! Get up and get moving.
• Ditch the car/public transport when you can and walk!
• Did you know that 30 minutes of powering walking every day, can lead to losing 1lb of fat each week!
• Try HIIT workouts, short blasts of exercise and little rest. This is the best known form of workout to burn FAT.
Try this one at home:
EAT A WELL BALANCED DIET + CUT THE SUGAR
• Fill your plate full of greens and ditch the white carbs
• Eat more white fish
• Swap out milk chocolate for dark chocolate
• Understand what your body needs and when it needs it!
We’ve partnered up with Soul Mate Foods to provide you with a meal prep service tailored to your nutritional needs. Don’t be afraid to reach out!