You’ve reached your target weight but what now?
Skinny Revolution knows that your weight loss journey isn’t just dropping the pounds fast, it’s getting the weight off and keeping it off. That’s why our program supports you in a change of lifestyle and promotes long term healthy habits.
However, we know that it can be easy to fall back into old bad habits. These are our best tips to help maintain your weight loss:
- Stick to lower-calorie eating. To lose your weight you will have become used to eating less food. If you start increasing your calories, the weight might return.
- Maintain your healthier eating habits regardless of changes in your routine, such as eating out, weekends or holidays. By planning ahead, you’re less likely to slip up.
- Eat breakfast! Research shows breakfast can help people control their weight: it can help you avoid getting too hungry and snacking on unhealthy food in between meals.
- Stay active. if activity helped you lose weight, stick with it and make it part of the new you. If you’re just starting out, try walking more and build up your activity regime gradually.
- Weigh yourself regularly, like once a week, so you can keep a close eye on any changes to your weight.
- Connect with other people on their weight loss journey on our Facebook community group!
- If you feel yourself slipping back into your old ways, mix things up a bit: buy a new healthy cookbook, sign up for a fitness challenge, like a 5k fun run.
- Set yourself goals This can help motivate you into keeping up your healthy diet and exercise regime.